Wednesday, March 26, 2008


So I turned 30 this year! I deal a lot with the elderly and the most often heard quote is "Don't get old". Well, that's kind of impossible to do and I am learning that those who enjoy life the most are those who complain the least about it.

Our girls are growing up and imitating their parents more and more. Mia, as you can see, imitates her mom by wearing PJs all the time. If you don't mind losing a finger, just try and take them off her! Mia is also getting adept at
repeating her dad's frustrations while driving with frequent repeating of
"What the heck are you doing?" and then dad hears her and with a sudden realization what just happened says out loud "Oh crap!" followed by Mia's "oh crap", which is then followed by dad's "Dang-it!" with Mia again repeating "Dang-it". Yeah, dad is still learning that Mia is good at copy cat games.

Kaylee is now a full fledged furniture climber and is great at following you around. She is just now getting her first teeth and is still gifted with being able to create a piercing, loud cry. She also does a great job at making you forget that cry with being able to smile and laugh at will!


The quote of the day belongs to the Simpsons and the character Apu who is suddenly faced with the challenge of being a new father to 8 babies. After weeks of being frazzled with the babies he is found sleeping amongst the babies in their room when his wife wakes him to go to work. Apu says"Oh, I just had the most beautiful dream where I died." Sometimes we all feel like that! Thankfully it never happens.

No comments: