GREAT! I must give Kaylee
(the youngest) the credit of being first though. Then her big sister decided to join us when she saw her little sis do it. :)
The unfortunate thing was that at some point my leg got a cramp. Mia wanted to lay down on the tube and I thought it would be a great idea if we all did. Well, Kaylee laid down, Mia did and then as I went to get myself comfortable (because of the slow speed) our tube did a nose dive in the water and acted more like a submarine than a tube. So I am trying to pick up two girls out of the water, and lean back myself to try to get the tube out of the water, it was sinking deep. :) Of course now they go from having a ball to crying hysterically. :( But I don't care. I don't think there are many kids who have the guts to do what they did at their age! I have never been prouder of them! :) (I know most of you wouldn't understand- but being a water baby myself, loving water skiing more than (dare I say) life itself, I just can't stop beaming of how awesome my kids are! Sure they didn't get on the tube again after that, but I am hoping that in a 6 months or so when we go again, the submarine saga will slip their mind and only the happy pictures here will make

OH YES KAYLEE IS STANDING ON THE TUBE!
NATURAL BORN SKIERS!
I need to give some props to My In - Laws!
Especially my Mom-in-law. I love her to death and she just rocks! Anyways, she got on the tube with her hubby too! I hope that we are the fun grandparents that they are! :) What a fun, fun day!
