Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dustin my love


1. Where did you meet your husband? At BYU ward prayer. Although he said we were in a class together before that, he sat in the front, I slept in the back. (It was my minor - his major.) He thought about asking me out then, but he was on a "dating strike" - said too many girls had "played him". How funny. (oh yes - I ended that dating strike.)

2. How long did you date before you married? 8 months, broke up for 10 months, dated for another 3 months, got engaged for 5 more months. :) Got married the day WE graduated. Didn't do the walk. Through a Bouquet instead of a grad hat.

3. How long have you been married? five years.

4. What does he do that surprises you? Never swears or yells at me. He has NEVER yelled at me. I swear. He doesn't. We haven't ever had a bad fight though. He also surprises me that he never spends money. He has one thing that he buys - a playstation game every year. $50 that is his only splurge! No boy toys or junk like that. How amazing?!

5. Favorite Feature? His smile for sure. I love his waist too. It is a love-hate relation ship really. Most days it is smaller than mine, definately more tone. Hate that! But I love huggin him tight and just love his waist. Did you know that I came out one day and he was wearing my jeans? (He didn't know they were mine) Looked better on him than me! :) OUCH!


6. Favorite Quality? His kindness. He treats me SOOO good. He is an amazing husband and father. I couldn't ask for more.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? He doesn't say it so much, but when ever he writes me love notes he calls me his Bride. I love that. Makes me feel young! )

8. Favorite Food? mint chocolate chip ice cream for a treat - Chicken Spagetti for a food

9. Favorite Sport? Football, BYU Football. When BYU looses, he needs his space for a few days. :)


10. When and where was your first kiss? In my apartment at BYU, sittin on the couch. Dang like 7 years ago I guess. We had been dating like 3 months and I felt like a skank kissin so early. ;) I had told him that since I was going home for the summer I didn't want to kiss and do the whole "long distance thing" but he SWEARS that I gave hime "the look" like three times. (I DIDN'T) But I also didn't mind. :)

11. What is your favorite thing to do together? We love to play games. We play video games together, lots of board games. We also love to ski (both kinds together).

12. Do you have children? Two little girls, ages 3 & almost 2 .

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is kinda a keep to himself kind of guy. He is wonderful at sooo many things. He is the greatest listener. He can fix any injury. He is amazing with kids. He cooks quite well and often too! :)

14. How old is he? 30


15. Who said I love you first? That is a good question. You never know with me, I don't hold a lot back. It could have been me, but I usually tried not to break that cardnal rule. It might have been him in a letter? Honey, help here? (He is laughing right now because for the longest time I couldn't get straight how many years we had been married.)

16. What is his favorite music? He loves BareNakedLadies.

17. What do you admire most about him? His forgiving, loving ways. He is the kindest man I know. He does so much for all of us, and asks for nothing in return. He is AMAZING. The best Hubby ever really. All my sisters know it too, and like to remind me how good I have it. :) Heck even my mom and dad tell me that. :)

18. What is his favorite color? Blue (BYU blue)

19. Will he read this? Someday I am sure. Since he has even posted a few of the blogs for me before. :) I know, cooks, cleans, sweet, loving, never spends money AND blogs. I know I know. SOOOOO LUCKY! :)

Well, this was due to a fun tag I saw. Never done it before. :) But it was fun to write about my superman hubby instead of just my kids all of the time! :) So I would love to hear any of your love stories . . .just copy and paste. RONNIE? :)