Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog Contest "Let's Hear it for the Boys"


I was inspired by this "freezer paper T-shirt" making blog entry on THIS SUPER CUTE BLOG. And she is hosting a contest. So I made a few creations. I am kind of addicted. Good think I only have a pack of 5 onesies! But I do have my girls shirts to do now. . . :)

I had a hard time deciding which to enter. . . but I think I will go with these two:



Yep. I had to make the little shorts for it too. Pretty good for trying to make a pattern off of some shorts I bought. (Those things are TINY!) And the material just might be from a project long ago in High School! We are talking 15 YEARS ago! WOW. Pack Rat. :)

Well, wish me luck!


2 comments:

Ren said...

Those are so adorably cute! I especially love the tractor one.

joy*us said...

These are awesome!