He began an army crawl at 6 1/2 months, a week later a real crawl, a week after that standing up on furniture. He is 7 months now and simply a joy.
Here is a short (3 min) video for viewing enjoyment.
I LOVE having a baby this go around. I haven't really been much of a baby person, but I am really trying to ENJOY him, seeing that there might not be many more! (I am getting old people.) He is such a joy, such a sweet and happy demeanor all the time. No wonder the Lord told us to be like little children.
I want to put this above my sliding glass door - to remind me to be a fun mom:
Kids spell love T-I-M-E. (Should I do with with or with out the dashes? your vote?)
I have regretted a lot of things, but never have I regretted sitting down with my kiddos and just playing or talking or crafting or whatever. I need to do more of that. When I ask my kids who is the most fun they always say dad. It's not because he takes them to chuck e cheese or the park or buys them things - cause that is mostly me. It's because he wrestles and tickles them EVERY NIGHT when he gets home. I am a bum mom and don't do that. I need to be better.
Dustin and I were saying how lucky we are to have such good kids. They really are a true joy - and just GOOD kids. I wouldn't trade them for anything. We wonder if we should stop while we are ahead. . . if we have 5 or 6, what are the chances they are all as easy and good? :) Hmmm we shall see!
I am in love with this little man.
5 comments:
I knew a boy would melt your heart. Not that I have experience with girls but I can't imagine anything better then the love of a little boy! Talin is so stinkin cute, I just want to pinch his cutie pie little cheeks!!!!!
What a cute boy! He is a treasure and this was so fun to read!
So super cute! What a blessing. PLEASE let my boy be easy...I've had three fussy girls... :)
See, I knew having a boy would get to you too. Take it from me, time really does go by fast, so make sure you enjoy every moment. And I vote for the dashes.
He is so cute!
Post a Comment