This may be 1/3 of the bows I have made for my girls.
These are just the bows. They have flower and material bows now. I had a LOT of flowers left over from making them flower clips and so I made more for gifts and things. Then I decided to sell them at a neighborhood block party. I used up extra ribbon I had to make more bows.
THEN I dicovered this other type of bow material flower like bow that I LOVE! and I made a few too many of those. NOW I need to sell them :)
Would you pay $3 for the big and $4 for the pair of small ones? (I even offered buy three get one free)

This was my project last week. Now I need to take better pictures and sell them, cause these pictures do NOT do them justice! But it shows that I have been busy! (oh the fake flowers on the left of the above picture were all just $1 (some $2). I think I need to do a boutique or something . . . :)
Then I made these fun flower rings. I personally love them. :) $2 too much?


This is my next project: I am 3/4 of the way done. . . excuse the mess, i decided to take the picture as we were taking it apart. it has a TON of unseen storage. I don't love the piece. I DO love that it was free! :) And I love the storage it holds. Some 200 CDs prob. 200 Dvds, diapers, toys. . . scrapbooks. . . my stereo. That will be my next update.

Then have flower girl dresses to make by June 30th. . . :) I love staying busy?
2 comments:
I knew you were busy, but dang girl :) You didn't even mention the 2 baby showers you're throwing this week. The fabric flowers are so stinkin cute!
Love them! Especially the flowers. So cute. Where'd you find those old shutters too? I NEED some.
Post a Comment