Happy Birthday to my MR Talin!
This boy is the joy of my heart. I love all my kids. But this little guy has a sweetness about him that I just can't get over.
I pinned this great tractor cake I was going to make him. Then my brain said, "The kid is two he can't appreciate it. Hours of work for hmmmm..... " "Just make a cake, frost a road on it and throw on a toy car. "
Standing in line and saw some red zingers (red twinkies really) and thought hmmm.... looks like a McQueen car my son's favorite. . . add a few mini oreos. . .
Should we do a curvy road? or a figure 8? I asked my kids. .
Then my smarty pants little seven year old "Why not a 2?" After all Talin was turning two.
So we did. So for all of those of you who want to tackle a fun cake with out spending hours - OH AND I HAVE DONE HOURS on cakes with my girls ;) Here is a simple BOY CAKE idea for you.
I didn't even pipe anything. Just put some white frosting in a zip lock bag and made a small cut in the corner! (I love that cause you can just throw it away!)
Talin Oooooh ing at his new toy :)
2 comments:
It's about time you post something about Talin - he's so super cute! Happy Birthday Talin!!!
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
Post a Comment