This is for you. Ashley, Tiffany, ... and any others who have heard some of my many crazy family stories and said that I should write a book. If I do it here first little by little then maybe I can get it into a fun book for my posterity. :) However, this is NOT for the boy - we will call him FRED - who sat in a huge group one night exchanging stories, and after a classic story of my family stood up, pointed to me and said, "That's why I could never date you! Your family is too wierd!" This is not for him. He obviously mistakingly thought that I was in line waiting for him or something... and he obviously can't laugh about anything. :) This is for you! But not FRED. Who coinsidently is the name of my sister's peacocking hand by the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment