My dear little adorable daughter Mykial is reaching that wonderful "terrible" stage of two. She loves to eat sweets and when I sing will often put her hand up and say "Mommy NOOO!!!" I don't know why she doesn't like me to sing. I am no Star but I can carry a tune. So bless the children who so honestly tell us what they want! :) My other little one is 7 months now. Kaylee. She is a tiny little thing. She has been called a pixie, tinker bell and such. She is a cutie pie. She has managed to crawl & is pulling herself up onto furniture now. But hasn't mastered the art of sitting up really. I am wondering if it is the lack of a buda tummy.
1 comment:
Yesss! I'm so glad you started a blog! I'm going to link up to yours if you don't mind so I can check in with you! My blog is theazhunts.blogspot.com. :)
Ashley Hunt
Post a Comment