Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bree's Fish

my sister Bree (#5/5) tried sushi for the first time recently. And she hated the smell of the seaweed. She tried to recal what it reminded her of; it was the tiny gold fish she had won as a kid. She recalled bring it home proudly and grabing a macin jar to display it in. She filled the jar with water and dumped her little fish in. My dad commented to her that she had added too much water and her fish was going to drown.

Gotta love that!

I remember my father telling me that I was so special that he was going to put me in the special olympics. I was so happy I told all of my friends about at school regularly. I thought it to be a summer activity with my dad like basketball camp. I was greatful for the friend who finally steered me in the right direction or I still might be waiting for my dad to keep his promise!

Tasha, another sister (#4/5) sat at the dinner table rambeling on about something as young kids do. Apparently we were supposed to laugh. Someone said, "I guess you had to be there." Tasha crinkled her nose annoyed and said, "I was!"

No comments: