Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Dresses




So I have a little girl who will only wear pink, NO BOWS, and will not let me do her hair. I have had these Easter dresses in their closets for well over a year. Mia refused to wear it because it wasn't pink. Well, I tricked her! :) So when the Easter bunny came, he left the two sets of matching dresses. One of which is pictured above. And yes, she wore the green and with a bow, all because the Eater Bunny gave them to her! :)

I must say that Kids are more amazing than we know. :) Mia was in the car and told me. "Mom, Heavenly Father and Jesus are two people. There are two of them. And Heavenly Father is Bigger." what simple truths she knows at such a young age. :)

As for Kaylee she is talking more and more. And the kid LOVES drawing. She holds her pen or crayons amazingly well (and I have never helped her) and she is so intent. I need to snap a shot of her intense face as she draws or colors. She doesn't just do big loopy scribbles, she tries to intently color in the lines and really focuses. It is impressive.

One last funny note, my sister calls Kaylee "Kid Little" it is her nickname from Ronnie. Anyways, so we over heard Mia getting upset with Kaylee and then she looked over and called her Kid Little and started busting up! :) Saying such big girl things like her aunt! :) (Actually, it is quite scary how much Mia imitates others, especially me. I know what kind of mother I am, because I just have to sit and watch Mia tell Kaylee what I tell them often. . . same tone words and everything.) (Oh and Kaylee said "Dang it!" today while messing with toy tools that weren't cooperating. Do they really have to pick up on everything you say!? )