Tuesday, April 28, 2009


What can I say? I love my little Mia. So we were cleaning house yesterday and she helped clean up the toys, and then went and cleaned her room (after a little bit of begging) all on her own. She was gone for some time as I did the kitchen. But she often plays more than cleans. I walk by my room and I hear a little voice "mommy look!" I give the "uh huh" with the pretend enthusiasm and didn't even look. On my way back down the hall I see my little 3 year old on my bed, hands and knees making my bed, sheets, decorative pillows and all! What an angel. Of course I praised her, then at this time I notice that she also made her bed! I praised her some more. "mommy, I also made Kaylee's bed!"

What can I say! I am so proud! I never asked her to do any of that! What a little angel! Just goes to show that the "Mommy Look!" -s are often amazing little things to see. And I need to look more intently more often!