Friday, November 19, 2010

This is SeriouS StufF!


Just so you know - I have had many conversations with peeps about needing a sarcastic font. Well - I "invented" one - now we need to spread the word. When you want to be sarcastic - simply capitalize the first and last letters of each word of the sarcastic part. Here is an example or two:

I AM LookinG ForwarD to ObamA HeatH CarE!
or
I LovE CleaninG OfF the BluE ToothpastE OfF ThE CounteR EVERY DAY!

Just an FYI.

Now to the SeriouS StufF:

Gingerbread making. It's serious business at "my house" Photos speak 1,000 words: (Plus I put some words on them too)




So for about $20 we kept 7 adults and 2 kids entertained and busy for about 3 hours. . .

except for maybe these two. . . Married less than a month - there was a HUGE fight because someone wanted a "balcony" and someone couldn't deliver. Wonder if that "someone" has studied up and will have there game on and be able to make Juliet her balcony. . . :)





I am thinking about it right now because this is one activity scheduled for after the Thanksgiving feast - only this time we have MANY more entries as we combine MOST of the Miller and McDonald families!

Honestly LOADS of fun - you should do one too!

2 comments:

RONNIE said...

I am just saying..I started this awesome tradition. And the reason it is so fun is because it is a competition. Few things funner than making your house look so good that your neighbors stabs a knife in their and surrender to your creative genious.

tammy said...

Okay, this looks fun! I want to be in UT to do this with my siblings.

Love the sarcastic font. It's totally needed.