
Mia: Mom is the turkey real?
Me: Yes. [Mia with slightly disturbed look on her face.] I continue: Yep it's real, first they catch it and kill it and then we eat it!
Mia: But we cook it first!
Me: [chuckle] yep.
Mia: We have to cook it real fast though so it won't run away! [giggle]
Dustin said that when he took Mia around the trunk or treat she would go up to random strangers and friends and tell them that she loved their dress, or bag or shoes. Dust said she complimented TONS of people - said they were the most sincere compliments too.
Awwwww. i heart my little mia.
Mia got to paint a little pumpkin at school party. Her teacher was cool enough to let Kaylee come too. The have toted those pumpkins around till the paint is all off. Last week Mia snuck it to church - little stinker.
Today Mia gave a talk in church again. She is great at memorizing her talks. There was one part I didn't have a "cue picture" for so I just said it - (as if we were having a lesson kinda -) and she was ok with that (we only began going over it last night just before bed time) Anywho -
Me: "I need my paper."
Mia responded: "I don't need the paper, I know it already. I don't need you to come up and help me."
-so independent, and i know moms that thought I was crazy for just putting her on the bus her first day of kindergarten. ;)
2 comments:
Such a cutie! And I love that picture! What a nice family you have.
She is adorable.
Post a Comment