Did dresses for my sisters wedding (just for the flower girls and baby)

Did other things for sisters wedding.
Here is one picture of the reception place. Can't believe we pulled it off in 2 hours of set up. There is much not seen here - but if you look in the corner you can see the close pin line of pictures of them hanging. For the sign in book peps signed a card and attached it to the line.

I thought it was super cute. Then again it was my doing :)
If you wanna see pics of the bride you will have to go here.
My Father in law loves me so much he spent TWO days sanding and painting 11 cute shutters for me (for the wedding too not pictured! AHH!) and please cross your fingers I can fit them in my new house!
While I was in Utah with the wedding my hubby bought me a new house. Well at least he put an offer in on one I had never even seen. Gulp.
Turns out he did good. Turns out they are wanting to close a week earlier than planned.
So here I am blogging trying to keep myself from packing on the sabbath. I can't believe I only have 5 more days!
I need to rent out my house. . . anyone?
I need to get my house ready for renters.
I have been so hecka busy I can't even think straight. It's like I am pregnant (but I am not yet. . . hopefully soon . . . AFTER the move. :)
Gave a talk in church today. Finshed in 7 min so I wasn't that woman how takes all of her hubbies time. (PET PIEVE of mine) did i even spell that right?
I bought some beautiful new shutters for my sliding glass doors they make me SOOOO happy. New house doesn't have a sliding glass door. Sad. Friend wants to buy them from me. I could get double what I paid for them on C.L. . . . My friend better love me because I am only gonna make $50 off her. (shhh don't tell her) Who wouldn't pay $300 for these.
I would. But I talked the guy down to $150. :)
Buying things for the new home. Scaring my hubby a little. . . kinda like when I bought our current house before he had even passed the test to be a PT. (I say it was a vote of confidence - he said it was mega pressure! :)
Talin is "walking" at least with a push toy and 3 steps on his own. Well, I better go play with my kids for maybe the last time in a month while I do this move!!! :) Fewwwwww.
2 comments:
Love the flowers on the dresses!
You did great on your talk.
The reception looks like it was beautiful.
I can't believe he put the offer on the house while you were gone!! Did he send you any pics or tell you any of the details of it first?
Sounds like too much pressure to me... I think you guys should just stay put. :)
Post a Comment