Can we bleed anymore money?
Don't take this as a plea for pitty or money - that is not what it is. It is simply a RANT.
So a few months back there was a huge pay cut of some "side" work my hubby did - that killed us. But we made it through it. Made some very hard decisions. But I felt that we were doing our best to be honest in all of our dealings - even the tax typo on turbo tax that cost me $2800 that I had no idea about until my sweet tax guy caught it the next year. :) That was lovely.
Anyways, we cut WAY back and honestly tried to do what was right.
Then we were blessed. At least that is the way that I saw it. And I feel that we were. Blessed in some amazing ways. I took a deep sigh of relief knowing that trial was over and their was absolutely NO guilt about anything. Completely honest with all of those little choices.
Even stinking saw that costco forgot to take the vitamins out of my cart and charge me for them. Stinking had to see that one didn't I :) took them back to pay the $18 i owed them.
Well, I guess I haven't learned my lesson? I don't know.
Right now I am feeling like SERIOUSLY can we BLEED any more money?
Those who really know me know that I am not a spender. I am tight. Well, some how, it's gonna have to get tighter. If you walk by me - you just might hear a squeak. I am going to have to be one of those people who is so tight, their buns squeak.
So here is the rant.
I have been planning a head - everything was going to work out - it was tight but we were good - all future baby bills etc could be covered.
Here is what the next 3 months look like:
550 on hubby's malpractice insurance
650 for car insurance
500 my hubby REALLY needs new tires - things are almost bald.
400- 600 to buy a flight or drive to my sisters wedding.
HELP: do i drive my 4 kids (including a 2 month old newborn to Utah by myself - pick up my sister to drive the rest of the way to Washington state for 600. Or do I just fly the newborn and i to the wedding - sorry grandma and pa you don't see your grand kids - sorry sister they aren't at the wedding - but is only 380 and a whole lot less hours and stress for me.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
THEN the BIG ONE: Just found out last week that something got MAJOR messed up with our health insurance (such a long story) and un known to us - a former boss CANCELED our COBRA health insurance plan.
UM I am having a baby in a month people!!!!
Yeah - so. . ."good news" is that MAYBE we are still on some kind of insurance - but it was changed on us from a $2,400 deductible to a $4,000 deductible. UM THAT IS PER PERSON. And incase you are wondering - yes the baby is a WHOLE OTHER deductible. We were planing on paying up to 4,800 for this baby - now - it's possible to pay 8,000.
Can I bleed anymore money!?
So - once again we will go with NO EPIDURAL - that might save me 1,000. ish. I don't mind that but seriously, if I could go into labor on my own - I would strongly consider having her at my home! But that just scares me too much. :) For lots of reasons.
Anyways - just need to rant a little. Feeling a little um yeah! Guess I still need some humbling or something.
Jayesh Shah Sofitel Download Song Mp3 and Mp4
5 years ago
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. I'm stressing for you. Money things give me the biggest headache and make me so grumpy. I know what it's like to struggle and wonder how you're going to make it. I had to laugh when you said you might squeak. I'm hoping things get better and somehow it all works out and you have what you need.
Post a Comment