But you will WADDLE possibly for the remainder of the pregnancy? I pulled muscles that I didn't even know where there. just lifting my leg up to cross it over the other while sitting down is a complete TASK. A painful one.
Yesterday i decided to buy a cute prego top. But of course I had to see if I would wear it not prego and if I could alter it. SO i decided to suck in really far so i could see what it might look like not prego. I was impressed - ALMOST saw a waist line.
THEN for the next 1.5 hours I had the most horrible pains! It honestly felt like I had done 1,000 crunches or something. I got home and drank some COLD CHOCOLATE milk to make sure I hadn't squeezed my poor little baby girl to death. Cold Chocolate milk always wakes her up - a little sugar buzz I suppose. Thank goodness she is ok.
FYI Sucking in super pregnant is ill-advised. OUCH.
SiDE NOTE: have you ever tried to squeeze through a space and suck in your belly to make it? Doesn't work when you are pregnant either. Unless perhaps you do the SUPER suck in like I did in the dressing room mirror - but then you will hurt so you might as well walk around.
FUNNY STORY: Kaylee (my 5 year old) was yelling at Talin (my 18 month old) to come play up stairs with her. She started getting frustrated because after 4 times of calling he still wasn't coming.
Me: Honey, he can't understand you, he doesn't know what you are saying.
Kaylee: (short pause - wheels turning) GUGU GAGA WAGU DA.
Love kids. they just crack me up!
2 comments:
haha! I totally played last night too! Maybe we'll see you when we play you if you have recovered by then :)I love your sucking in story. I love when I forget that I have a big belly and go to squeeze in between a space and then get stuck. Good times :)
Am I gonna have to yell at you? You be careful!
Post a Comment