Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Getting Kaylee out of bed

Kaylee always wakes up later than Mia. So when she wakes up and I am busy, I tell Mia to go and keep her company. She will jump in the crib and play with her until I come get them. One day I was confused, Kaylee walked out, but I swear I didn't get her out. After the next occurrenceI finally figured it out. The video is a reenactmentof the crime.

2 comments:

RONNIE said...

OH MY FREAK...THAT WAS AWESOME! I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF. I REALLY DIDN'T SEE THE ENDPART COMING. WHAT LOVE SHE MUST HAVE TO BE THE BOTTOM OF THE FALL WHEN SHE PULLS KIDLITTLE OUT

Krista Miller said...

This has to be one of the funniest things I've seen all year...I've showed it to my co workers, my roommates....i'm about ready to post it my own blog. I love my little munchkins....please give them my kisses. xoxoxo