




So this is just revenge. I got cornered by a few friends who are pictured here because I never updated my blog. Well, I don't know when the last time they threw a girls night so I could come play. Maybe if they didn't blog so much, they could! :) jk. Anyways, this was boxing on the wii. I thought I had a video, but it didn't turn out. MUCH better than the pic. oh well. So this blog is for your girls! :)
5 comments:
At least we were having fun!!! Let me know when you do another girls night and feel free to do it on Saturday so I can come and play all night!!!
um it is your turn to have a grils night, that was the jist. :)
I am not sure I like you blogging! Who is the chick holding her arms up, bright red, looks like she hasnt showed in a while!! JK thanks for the ladies nights. You are way awesome.
Thank heavens the video didn't turn out!:) Thanks for the girls night/bday party. You are the best!
Ah, I will plan one for this month.... maybe!
Post a Comment