So my dear little Mia has the most beautiful hair. It is perfectly straight, long and with natural highlights. But since she is 3 1/2 and has really only had 1 hair cut, it was time for another. Since I did such a great job on her first, I decided to do this one. ;) Well, 1/2 way through the trim I realized that she was holding her head to the side, and my cut was all slanted up. So, she ended up loosing about 4 inches when I only wanted to do 2. But the good thing that came out of it, she let me put in a head band! This is huge, for the past year I haven't been able to put so much as a clip in her hair, (and she hates bows too - even on clothes) so her hair is always over 1/2 her eyes. I was considering cutting her bangs that day too, but didn't. Hopefully she will continue to wear the headband so we can see her beautiful face! :)
Jayesh Shah Sofitel Download Song Mp3 and Mp4
5 years ago