so we have a dresser, that is some at least 20 years old, very possibly 30. And it one of the hand-me-down cheap (fake wood - you put together) variety. :) I don't mean to sound ungrateful! I was happy to call it my dresser for the first 6 years of our marriage. And happy that it was given to us free! (Thanks mom in law!) Since we have finally got ourselves a real bedroom set. . . (lucky going - out -of- business sale) My oldest will finally have a dresser! :) Up until now she has used plastic drawers in her closet. :) (Which she was quite attached to, and it took some convincing for her to take "Mommys old dresser" and give up the plastic drawers to doll clothes etc. :) Anyways, to make her love it more and me too. We decided to try some white trash decorating. :) I happen to love it. Her room is all pink and brown. So we used some old scraps etc and were able to cover up the worst part of the dresser, the handles. ;) So if any of you out there suffer from hand me down dressers with bad drawers here is a cheap idea for a kids dresser. :)


And since we are just on the subject of ribbons etc. :) If you know me, I have at least 100 bows for my girls hair. (ok, just one, Kaylee, 'cause Mia won't wear any ) But I had run out of options of where to put the things. One day I got an idea. Half stolen and half original. Again, this was a wonderful "FREE" project. I had the board, I had the scrapbook paper, mojpoj (sp?) and the ribbon, and of course all of the bows. :)
So if you need somewhere or thing to put all your bows. . . another idea I suppose (and yes that rhymed! :)