Grandma and I took Mia to a Sleeping Beauty play for her birthday!
Love the picture of her grin on the left. :) Sleeping Beauty signed her book and she loved meeting her. She wants to meet her "next time" too. I told her to ask her dad to take her to Disney Land! :)
These are the invitations that Mia & Kaylee made for Mia's bday.
Lastly the cake I made her. Impressive only because I turned the Cinderella cake form into sleeping beauty! :)
Wow, your cake looked awesome. What a fun idea to take her to that play. I bet she loved it! And Disneyland is never a bad idea. ;) haha Cute crown invitations, how fun are you! I LOVe planning parties. Those pictures of you and her are priceless.
4 comments:
You rock the cake skillz!
I want to see Sleeping Beauty for my birthday.
Wow, your cake looked awesome. What a fun idea to take her to that play. I bet she loved it! And Disneyland is never a bad idea. ;) haha Cute crown invitations, how fun are you! I LOVe planning parties. Those pictures of you and her are priceless.
Too fun! What a nice mommy. I'm not going to let my girls see that cake!
WOW...totally impressed with the cake.....BUT where are her snowballs?
Post a Comment