The first week of swimming lessons was getting them over the screaming. The second week, the fear was gone so they got to actually learn something! :)
The cutest thing: one day as I was "working on the computer" I could hear Mia in the front room giving her baby swimming lessons. She made her baby do everything she had learned in the lessons! :) It was so CUTE and FUNNY! She even would talk like her teacher MS Shannon and say the same things she did! :)
These are just mainly pictures for my sister and mom who have wanted to see them swimming. At the end are a few videos for their enjoyment. :)
We went for a walk to walgreens for FHE and the girls fell asleep. This is what Dustin captured:
Kaylee looks really comfortable!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS THE GIRLS ARE GROWING WAY WAY WAY TOO FAST!!!
I NEED TO COME UP!!! FREAK!!
ps. your girls are going to be able to swim better than me :( lol
Love the videos. Shannon is so good with them. Your girls are cute, no doubt about it.
Post a Comment