Yesterday I said "come on kiddo" to Kaylee. Mia:"that's not nice, we don't say that"
I tried to explain that Kiddo was just fine to say, (several times) her response, "No mommy, it's not nice and it makes Heavenly Father sad."
In an effort to further explain myself: "Mia, kiddo is okay, we don't say things like 'stupid' or something. that isn't nice."
Mia: "That's what you say when you play the 'colors game' (Doctor Mario) with dady and you mess up. You say stupid and dang it."
I just laughed. Why do those kids have to listen so closely and learn so much?
Dustin met me for raquetball, coming straight from work. Mia didn't see him until 9pm when he was tucking her in, she said, "Daddy, where were you?!" (this isn't in a question voice, but more of a scolding one) "You are supposed to come home after work daddy!"
So the other day Dustin opened the freezer and yellped a little. "What is this one the door?" (Something had spilled on the door edge that I forgot to clean up) "It ripped my arm hairs off!" I laughed, cause it was a sticky something that spilled and I have no idea where it came from. And my hubby is just funny.
The next day I opend the freezer and what do I see?
4 of Dustin's arm hairs sticking to the mess on the fridge! I don't know who was worse, me for not remembering to clean it the first time, or him, for not cleaning it with his nasty arm hairs sticking on it! :)
Can I just say that I have had the best past few days! Fri I ran in the morning. Showered, took the kids to swim, cleaned, met a fun couple for some raquet ball (that was my first time playing and I had a blast) played volleyball and even a little basketball. Sat went shopping found some great deals that I had to put some on hold cause I have all of these $10 off your $20 purchase at khols things. But you can only use one at a time. :) So I am taking hubby tom. to use some. It's great to get clearance dresses for my girls that are even summer for $5 get four, still pay 10 bucks! :) Oh, then I went waterskiing! :) I am loving life right now! :) Bad thing is that i have been having the "time to have a baby feeling" from upstairs. I am like, Just let me have a little more fun with my body before it gets fat and lazy again! :) (we have a lake powell trip comin up!)
3 comments:
Nice picture! That's really, really gross... :)
Another one, huh? I vote for a girl!
Love the picture....but where did that curley hair come from??
In case you are wondering where I got all of my 10 of 20. It was a door hanging little promotion thing. :) So since the market is so lovely, I collected about 10 from different forclosed homes in the area. (I was doing them a favor by ridding them of their trash right?) Just in time for Mia's bday and Father's day!
Post a Comment