Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm not potty trained, but I can run a "computer"


This is my 2 1/2 year old daughter entertaining herself with her dads I pod touch for nearly 2 hours. Look at her little intent face. I find it amazing that she knows how to work the thing! :) HMMM she can run a "computer" bur refuses to be potty trained. . . .
Mom used to give me a paper and come color crayons. We give our kid a 200 dollar mini computer that has a simulated crayon and paper. :) HA! My favorite is that her tiny little fingers don't get picked up very well by the screen so she has to hit the button like 3 times ever time. She is quite cute tappin' away on it!

Today Mia asked why daddy put the baby in my tummy. (I don't think she quite realizes it's gone - I have tried to tell her) anyways, I laughed and said, "You'll have to ask your daddy." She replied, "I can't he's not here!"

1 comment:

tammy said...

Anyone can be potty trained. She knows what's more important.