Friday, January 15, 2010

February's Resolutions

I wish that I could call them New Years resolutions, but I can't because January's resolution is to get all my closets organized. . . and with all scout things happening this next week - it MIGHT push slightly into Feb.

So Feb resolutions for me include:

Play a game or do a "craft" with my girls every day.

STUDY (not just read) the New Testament. (Loved our former Bishop - but SOOO glad that I finished the read the BOM 3 times in a year challenge and this year have the freedom to STUDY what I want! :) 'Cause 3 times in a year means NO TIME TO STUDY it. :) It did have it's perks for me though, learned some different things, but don't plan on doing that one again! :)

Ok - this one is going to kill me cause I love to email and blog during breakfast - but - no computer until after I have picked up the house and done my "chores"

This one is killing me too - DON'T BUY anything for new crafts or projects until you have finished the ones on your to do list. Like how I am talking to myself on this one? (oh and it is huge - and it kills me because I saw the CUTEST paintings at Costco that are some cute but they want some 120 bucks for them and they are pretty simple and I am pretty sure that I could pull one or two of them off. :)

Get back to running 2 times a week

Get my TO DO list done - the one i have had for a year or two now.

Work on being more positive. I often would rather be funny, right or truthful than positive. :)

Study the people we can vote for AND VOTE for more than just the presidential election.

Get pregnant. Can that count as a goal? :) he he.

Well, there were a few more that I have thought of - but they have slipped my mind for now. :)




4 comments:

The McLemore's said...

getting pregnant is totally a goal!!!! I bet your husband is hoping it takes longer then you are ;) Starting all the crafts we start will take a million years, I think you should continue to start more, it's more fun that way and if you don't you might forget all the awesome things you meant to make!!!

tammy said...

Great list. I couldn't do without the blogging and emailing first thing in the morning. But, I try to limit myself after I get the boys off to school.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Good goals Kristina! Oh and I totally saw those same paintings at Costco and got SUPER excited when I saw the adorable airplane one that Ethan would just love, but I pretty much laughed/scoffed out loud when I saw those prices.. RIDICULOUS! So if you want to paint.. I would love to join you and try to recreate!

Lisa said...

I love this list. And thank you for not sharing the daily plan for that last goal. ;)

I should probably adopt a few of these. Keep us updated! (See, now you're accountable!)