Monday, January 18, 2010

More goals

I remembered 3 of my goals that I couldn't before. So gotta get 'em down:

Print/scrapblog and put in albums this years photos and keep them up to date. (I am all upto date just need to put a few in books.)

Keep my Blog printed regularly. (It is my journal after all - So I have a book for it.)

Don't buy myself any new cloths for the year. (I hate this one - but it is a necessary evil. No matter how many 30% offs I get from Kohls - no matter how many cute clothes I can find for $3. There is simply no room in my closet. :) We will see how much money this saves this year. :)


2 comments:

tammy said...

Wow. That last one is a killer. Good luck. You'll have to let me know how that one goes. My closet has no room either. I really need to get rid of some of the stuff I've been hanging on to, thinking that I'll wear it again. But in a way, it's kind of like food storage to me.

RONNIE said...

Ya that last goal is about as likely to happen as my cuttin back on my cussing. Good luck with that one.