Are there things that you do or have done that make you mad - BUT if someone ELSE were to do them, it would make you even MORE upset?
I do. Here are a few of mine.
Yesterday I got to clean up blood from my fridge because I was too lazy to put a dish under the roast i was thawing out. Made me mad - but if it had of been DUSTIN I probably would have chewed him out. Lets just be honest. (Of course if he would have just cleaned it up - maybe only a little reminder lecture.)
Any mess of others I have to clean up makes me more mad than cleaning up my own. Esp clothes on the floor. :)
When I break something - a glass - anything really - makes me mad - but someone else would get a lecture. :)
HOW ABOUT YOU? Or are you going straight to Heaven for your patience with others? Yeah whatever if you don't have one - you are a LIAR! :)
(Just as a side note - NOT FOR THE WEAK STOMACH AS IT IS TMI FOR SURE -as I was thinking about how lovely it has been to clean up my child's vomit several times yesterday (I sooo don't want to feed her any food today -but know she needs it) especially the one that she made it to the toilet - but the lid was down - oh yeah spash o rama) (sorry for you with weak stomaches!) Anyways, Dustin did all the carpet cleaning and was a great help. I thought about how nasty it is to clean up other peoples' barf etc. I am reminded of a time when my sweet hubby did it for me. When we lost our first baby at 14 weeks I was HEMORRHAGING BiG time bad. It got so bad I really could hardly walk with out passing out by the time we got to the ER. Bless his little heart for cleaning up all the messes I left- he cleaned up a lot of blood. Bless his heart for never complaining. He is a good good man. I am all teared up now. :) And Tammy is going crazy with the major run on ( )'s embedded -dash- crazy side note this is! :)
Anyways, I would still like to hear your comments. Let em out. Then our "weaknesses can be made strong" that is why I am doing this, yeah, that's why. :)
5 comments:
ha ha, that's too funny. I think that's just the life of a mom (cleaning up other peoples messes, etc) This was a cute post, it make me laugh.
Thanks for the tips. Yes, she did teach me how to use a wire to hold it all together, but I still suck at making bows that way. That's a great idea with your way to gather the ribbon using long and short stitches. I'll try that one the next time I have an itching to make some bows.
In support of your post, I am the exact same way. I lecture Jeremy all the time when he's too lazy to put something away, but I find myself doing the same thing....
And poor Jeremy faints at the sight of blood. But when I was bleeding my guts out in our bathtub during my miscarriage, Jeremy willing cleaned up the trail of blood along with HUGE nasty clumps leading from our kitchen in to our bathroom. I was in the middle of a tutoring appointment too, so I tried to be nonchalant through the whole ordeal. Finally, Jeremy politely told me to stay in the bathroom and politely told the person I was tutoring that I would have to reschedule. He was so nice to clean that nasty mess up on our carpet!
Yeah I have that problem too. Mine is especially with dirty clothes. I told Cory that we need to be better at putting them in the laundry room and not leaving them in a pile in our closet, but I'm just as guilty.
Okay. I totally do that with Blaine too! Especially with clothes. And sometimes I want to teach him a lesson and purposely not wash his clothes that he left laying the closet, but it's okay if I left my clothes laying there.
I totally don't ever to anything like that. I can;t believe the nerve of you all. Now..I am going to sit down and wait to be translated.
Post a Comment