Monday, October 18, 2010

Is Breast Feeding all that cost effective?

"They say" breast feed - it's free. Or cheaper. (Yes I know I know it is "better" for baby too. But if you breast feed your kids- but then have to get a boob job afterwards - is it really "cheaper". I am just saying.

I guess the question is - how many kids do you have to have to make the later needed boob job cost even out and still be less than formula?

All I know is that I am hungry ALL the time. So the food I am eating alone right now can't be much cheaper than formula.

I am just sayin'.

4 comments:

Mama's Makin's said...

Wow - that was some amazing english - didn't even use the " ) " at the end! Shows how many brain cells I have lost. I will put that forgotten " ) " here. )

Ren said...

LOL! I always hated breastfeeding.

Arnett's said...

The answer: 3 kids. 2 girls and one boy. Then you get two more girls. Hahahahahahaha.

Rianne said...

HAHAHAHAH. "AGREE" Mothers deep thoughts nothin like it!!!!!!!