My hubby and I recently went to a Couples Halloween Party. I convinced him to dress as my prop. :) There were all sorts of fun jokes that followed. Not the least of which included him coming out of the closet. . . :)
Mia is striking a pose for the camera. I can't believe I WORE THAT DRESS when I was 6 years old. I must admit Mia's "Styling" (to quote project runway - which she likes to watch with me) of the boots is quite impressive. I would have never thought boots with that dress... but she can pull it off! :)
Of course we need a Kaylee picture too!
This is Mia going to school she is getting soooo big! Last year these pants were a bit big. Now they fit perfectly! And look NO PINK! This is big!
Kaylee is such a great sport getting up early and going to the bus stop with me! I love love how she gets dressed all by herself every day already!
5 comments:
The costume turned out awesome!
Haha I love the costume
Your costumes are funny! Love them. Sad I couldn't make it to Jacque's party. I was decorating for that baby shower I was throwing the next day. And now you can have your tissue balls back : )
Yes, we've considered ditching UT. Jeremy checks surrounding states, and even ventures into out east on occasion. The problem is that most employers assume we aren't willing to relocate. So we apply everywhere, but only seem to get local interviews.....
And thanks for reading the whole thing. You must love me a lot because that was an extremely long post!
it was enough to know what dustin was...but did you have to pose like that? Really? PS I just wanna throw kid little in the air every time I see a pic of her.
Post a Comment