Anyways, that's not really the story I dare not repeat. It is this one. The one that Kaylee's siblings will tell all of her dates one day. :) So i had to run to the church Library (that hates me) to do some prep work for an up coming Primary Activity. Mia has to poo so after asking her if she could hold it a little longer a couple of times, I finally give in. I ask Kaylee if she needs to go too. She says no. no. no. Not even 5 min after we get back into the library I smell it. Oooh I was mad! :) But what can you do. The diapers were in the van. 5 more min and I should be done then we will change her and leave. 3 min later I turn to see her .... oh yes, licking her fingers. I am like "what are you....?" And yes I smell her tiny little fingers. i don't think i dare even say it.

And of course Kaylee & Mia played in the bathroom the day before and squirted out all the kids toothpaste. And I haven't replaced it yet. :(
It's funnier to me today. Yesterday I was fuming mad. I was like being a mom is just disgusting.
6 comments:
You better hope you never get a calling in the library!
Wow, being a mom really IS gross, isn't it? That is just awful...
yuck! She was liking poo off her finger? That is so nasty! It's cool, I once found a piece of Poo in Laney's mouth and almost vomited, but she's a dog....?
Thanks for posting your funny stories. They make me laugh - and make me grateful I haven't had that experience with Clara - yet.
Yes, I did end up giving that last supper cross-stitch to my mom.
She LOVES it, so I'm glad I did.
And no, I haven't done one for myself yet. I keep meaning too, but other projects seem to get in the way first.
Oh man, I feel your pain! Once Hailey ate some poo when she was a baby, but it wasn't her own...does that make it even grosser? But ya, that library is kooky! Everytime I wait until the evening of an event to print out the program, the copier is out of toner, or there's no paper, and that 5 min. trip to the library turns into a 45 min. trip to staples. But I will say some of the loveliest ladies stand behind that counter on Sundays !
Post a Comment