Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My girls

Of course Kaylee was even cuter and talking more, but by the time I found the camera and the batteries, it was old for her. But here are the girls playing Duck Duck Goose. I just love being able to capture my kids talking at all of their different stages. Anyways, this is especially for my mom, sisters, sister in law and there is even a surprise for the brother in law to be!

It is super weird that school is starting for the kids again. Mia goes to K next year. CRAZY. But it is almost even funnier that even though it has been summer vacation, there is not a single kid out playing. Not in the traditional sense. It is like a Ghost town in Phoenix. Especially when it hits 115 + . We went swimming today - in pools that never need heated. :) The water is like bath water. Anyways, in the video if you look close enough you will see that Kaylee got a bit sun-kissed. I know I put sunblock on her. . . :) That is the Miller haps. Did I mention that I love that my girls play so well together and are just at that perfect age where they like to play games and interact with us. Maybe it is more that the things they like to do keep my attention better. . . :) he he

2 comments:

Suzy said...

They are very cute. What fun ages. :)

Lisa said...

Cute! I totally understand the whole Andrew-the-favorite-"aunt" thing (assuming he's the brother-in-law to be)--my little brothers used to see me walk in the door and say "Lisa! Yay!" Then I got married, and they would look right past me: "Ryan!" Now I have kids, and they only have eyes for my girls. Oh, well.

You guys look like a very happy family. :)