So the other day, My hubbies car was over a little farther than normal. I was 1/2 asleep returning from some volleyball at 11pm. . . and the stinking garage got hungry, jumped out and bit my van! I am so mad! SERIOUSLY this is my baby!
this was the damage before I wiped it down. After I wiped off the garage drool (stecko) then it was a little better. . .
So here is the question: Do I pay to have this fixed? Or do I just try to touch it up myself? or leave it. (the teeth marks are memorable)
Please vote! A: fix it B: touch it up yourself C: leave it
7 comments:
Ouch. I hate it when that happens. My garage did that once in our old house.
Hmmm....you could try and touch it up yourself, and if it didn't work then pay to have it fixed. Depends on how bad it bugs you.
Hmmm. It does look much better now, but Ouch! I'm going to be really original and agree with Tammy--see what happens if you do it yourself! Good luck!
ok you bunch of cop outs! That is not how voting works. I mean hey, I wish that I could have checked the boxed next to my vote
Sure I will give Obama a month or two trial, but if he screws it up then I want McCain instead!
Ok, I won't be so hard on you. Thanks for the imput! :) Maybe i should have asked WHAT WOULD YOU DO! :) lol. ;) love ya both!
I would leave it alone :) I'm way to cheap and I think it gives the car character! hahaha! I would definitely stay away from attempting a personal touch up, yikes!
Kris. that sucks! I am so sorry!!!
LOL that is WAY worse then you made it out to be. !!! You are now drivin your own version of the blue l.s.s.!!!! Did you try some buff and scratch cream on it first? It might work wonders
I'd go with A. Fix it. But thats just because I'm vain...and it would bug me. :)
Post a Comment