
So, I won't get on my high horse for too long about all of the pressing
and important political issues before us. But I would like
to send out the link to both of our (AZ) senators so that you can email
them your desires on the issues before us. Especially the Heath Care
Reform. If you haven't heard or know what is in that bill, you need to,
to send out the link to both of our (AZ) senators so that you can email
them your desires on the issues before us. Especially the Heath Care
Reform. If you haven't heard or know what is in that bill, you need to,
it is messed up as it stands, and needs serious help. I YOU not the
gov. would like to decide what surgeries that your parents can or can't
have once they are a ripe age, tell your senators to VOTE NO. If you
don't want to pay at least 3 times as much for your heath care than
you are currently, VOTE NO. If you would like to get into a doctor in a
timely manner, VOTE NO on the health care reform. I could go on for
a while, but just know that my mom in law is canadian and they have a
similar system and SHE doesn't want it and says it is very messed up
for more than the above reasons. I so believe that everyone should
get medical care. But this is NOT the way to do it! We can do more
for them I believe, but this is not the right answer. :)
But I do feel that no matter what your stance is,
you should get educated and involved in these times.
Start now, start today! I have had some friends ask for these links,
so I am sending them out to all. :)
there are two.
http://kyl.senate.gov/contact.cfm
http://mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm
thank you! Please, we need to stop letting the politicians run the
country and take it back into our own hands and use the freedoms and
rights that were so dearly paid for.
Start now, start today! I have had some friends ask for these links,
so I am sending them out to all. :)
there are two.
http://kyl.senate.gov/contact.
http://mccain.senate.gov/
thank you! Please, we need to stop letting the politicians run the
country and take it back into our own hands and use the freedoms and
rights that were so dearly paid for.
1 comment:
Thanks for getting on the soap box with me : )
Post a Comment