Friday, July 10, 2009

"You almost squished your brothers and sisters!"

You almost squished your brothers and sisters!" yes, this is what 
Dustin said as Kaylee jumped on him unexpectedly. Kaylee of 
course thought nothing of it. Mia, on the other hand, gave a 
very puzzled look. She looked around the room as if she were
searching for her brothers and sisters, that were
"almost squished"!

And here are a couple of my favorite Lake Powell Pictures, 
which will have to be a latter blog. :)


Here is Mia doing her little Model Poses.  I love it!




2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm not sure why (or if I'm the only one), but the only words I see are the first part of 2 different sentences. It sounds like there's more to the story here...

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Your girls get cuter every day! Looks like you had some fun! I still don't know what I'm having yet. I might find out tomorrow, or sometime next week...