Sunday, December 27, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

SO I STOLE THIS IDEA FROM A FRIEND (THANKS SUZI) AND AM SOOOO EXCITED TO FINALLY HAVE IT ALL DONE! My girls had so much fun doing this. And I am even learning to love my Mac for all the fun things it can do. This was a learning process for sure - and took waaay too long. But I think it was worth it! :)




7 comments:

Westensee Family said...

oh m goodness. sickin CUTE. the pictures you captured are ADORABLE and just really make the christmas spirit complete. thanks for creating beautiful kids and sharing this video with me/everyone. seriously makes the christmas season complete and brings the spirit of the real reason of CHRISTmas. your amazing love you.

RONNIE said...

Turned out WAY cute....but I do worry that BOBO is going watch it and want to have kids ASAP. LOL. I wish the pictures in the middle o Mia/mary were full screen though.

tammy said...

That is priceless!! Worth however long it took you.

Arnett's said...

Amazing!

Crowley Family said...

It turned out so good. The costumes you made looked great. I was all teary eyed watching it.

Suzi said...

good job Kristina, I am glad you like this tradition so much.

Anonymous said...

THANKS 4 THE HELP WIT GETTIN THIS STARTED! :-)