This is my White Trash Garden. I don't think it gets any more White Trash than this. LOL.
See, when you plant lettuce - it goes to seed. This is all from two plants 2 years ago that threw some seeds - that lettuce stayed in the border dirt so I was ok. Then they threw seeds. On a windy day or two. This is my lettuce. I make Dustin mow around it. I will say there is NOTHING I like more than lettuce in a garden because it is so low maintenance and I love being able to go and pick lettuce when ever I want some. :) When I buy it - it often goes bad in the fridge. SO this is perfect. :)
4 comments:
Kristina this is hilarious! I love your style girl!
That is awesome! Mark is cleaning my garden up and once it's ready to seed I'm going to come and get some lettuce seeds! Your awesome!
That is funny! I may have to come borrow some lettuce the next time I need it. We had corn growing in our lawn last year.
This still cracks me up everytime! I will probably forever remember this and I'm pretty sure I think you are the coolest person ever!
Post a Comment