Monday, February 15, 2010

The Kaylee Olympics

My second post of the day! I know I know - I should get a life or clean my house! :) But I couldn't help myself. This is so precious! So we didn't get the first on video which of course was the best - but I have even cropped the video for your viewing enjoyment (love my mac).

So we are watching the couple skate and Kaylee jumps up and does a triple-toe-loop. (didn't stick the landing though) She continued to entertain. Here are a couple of snippets.

Mia joined in with her sister. :) And in the first few clips you can see A FLOWER CLIP in her hair. This is HUGE. She hasn't allowed me to put a flower, bow or even a barrette in her hair for about 2 years now. I am so excited! It might be the same pink one for a month or two, but I am undeterred!

3 comments:

Crowley Family said...

Looks like you have a future Olympian in your own home :) Love the video!

The McLemore's said...

I love it! She is too stinkin cute!

tammy said...

I can't get the video to work for me. I'll have to try it later.