Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Mommy I talk like you "

Mia is sitting frustrated with something she can't get to work, so she lets out a mumble/groan and a "Gosh Dang it!" then a pause, she looks up at me proudly, "Mommy I talk like you !"

Don't you just love children. It's like living in a house full of mirrors, you will some way or another see all your flaws. . . :) Got to love it!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh man, I second all that. Kids say the funniest things, but yet are so honest and truthful. Nice story!

tammy said...

That is funny! At least she didn't say it in the middle of Sacrament Meeting like Taylor did when he was little.

Lisa said...

Too cute! At our house it was "Oh my heck!" out of a two-year old's mouth. :)

Anonymous said...

I used to think kids came with their own personality. I'm beginning to realize that even though they do come with their own personality to start, a parent can greatly influence that personality!

Rogers Family said...

Good old Mia. You gotta love the girl. That's cute that she's carrying on your "intersting vocabulary"!