
Moments that only a mom can appreciate. . .
My little almost 4 year old is OCD. Makes for painful mornings doing her hair (or lack their of) and of getting dressed. But, there are some days I love it. :) like the bed making story below. Or like today. Mia was mad at me because I didn't give her a pink sippy cup she wanted. (trying to get her to drink out of cups more) So she proceeds to throw - what I can only term as an OCD temper tantrum. She walks over to the fridge which is slightly ajar and beeping at me to let me know it - and closed it firmly. She walks over to the pantry and closed that door firmly. Then walks past the kitchen table, sees some clean diapers there (that don't belong) rolls her eyes, lets out an annoyed grunt and picks them up and puts them away! I was laughing so hard. Heck, I might make her mad more often if she will pick up the house for me! :)
Last night Kaylee started crying at 3:47 am - it was the real cry. (You know the kind that means they are hurt.) So I ran in to rescue her, figuring she had fallen out of the bed. But there she was eyes closed, crying - IN BED. I thought maybe it was her missing pacifier . . . So I began the search. Then Mia rolled over (they are sharing a bed) "I didn't hit her, no I didn't" Figuring she was talking in her sleep, I shusshed her back to sleep. Kaylee then announced she had to go potty so we went to the bathroom. It was there she told me that Mia had hit her in the face.
I honestly don't know if Mia rolled over in her sleep and her arm hit her. If Kaylee was whining in her sleep so Mia popped her one. I really don't know. But I laughed when A. Kaylee asked to sleep a safe distance from Mia in the crib and B. Mia totally remembered hitting Kaylee last night. (I still don't know if it was an "accident" or not)
2 comments:
Your stories make me laugh so hard. Those girls are too stinkin cute. No wonder you are so happy all the time.
That tantrum is the cutest ever. Can she come be mad at my house?
Post a Comment