Monday, May 11, 2009

What not to put in your laundry

So I did a load of washing, was putting it in the dryer when I notices these clear/whitish balls stuck all over it, my machine - everything. I was like what the heck? Then I found the culprit - a diaper. Oh yes, it is a bad idea to pre- sort laundry in nice little bins and blindly dump them into the washer days later. I honestly don't know if it was a clean diaper or a "wet one" But I blame one of my girls for sure! :) (probably Kaylee) Lesson Laundry and diapers don't mix.
(on a happy note, one more cycle with an extra rinse and some vinegar took it all out nicely! :)

1 comment:

Rogers Family said...

I've done that before. It sucks. you have to run it through the wash like two more times to get it all out. Oh the wonderful surprises I've found in the wash!:)