So, to all of you blog stockers - I love you! I just want to know who you are! So with my blogs you don't have to enter a code or anything. And I know many of you don't have your own blogs - which is ok. : ) I get it. But just leave me a comment so I know you are reading! I would love to know who my friends are. :) You can leave it as anonymous - just so you don't have to have a google account - just leave your name as the comment :)
This will be fun to find out who reads me! :)
Thanks! :) Happy Reading! Kristina
10 comments:
Hi. I am your blog stalker, however I can't really enjoy stalking it, when you barely post anything!!
I blog stock you all the time ;)
I just wanted to say that I dont.
Okay, you caught me! Kim Hedges of former Kim Dunn fame. : )
I don't really count as a stalker since I comment at least some of the time...I hope. I can't comment on your lack of posts since mine is SO much worse!
I have your blog on google reader so I always read your blog whenever you have a new post.
I confess... I am one of them!!
Me too:)
Kelly??? Kelly who? I know at least 5!
hey i found your blog, now you can stalk me too!
Post a Comment