I was sad to see on the baby's ultrasound that there was a tumor growing. . . between the legs.
I am learning to deal with this. Judge me all you want. It is ok. I am just me, and I am working on dealing with it.
Dustin said it was ok to still put him in the current pink bedding. His words "He won't know the difference."
6 comments:
Oh that is awesome!!! I would think you'd be thrilled with the savings this boy will bring you down the road with not having to buy training bras, tampons, make up, and on and on and on. But don't worry, no one is judging you - everyone know that girls are best, but I bet you'll be surprised how much you end up liking this tumor-growing kid :)
Ya right... and the next thing ya know it is ok for him to wear Kaylees hand me down dresses. Where are you going to draw the line Kris? Where will you draw the line? I think the pink crib is a great place to start.
I'm judging you! So your girls were such horrible babies, I will pray every day until the day he is born that he is the most cuddly sweet baby you have ever seen! I am so excited to meet your little boy!!!!
Well, if Dustin is okay with it, the dads are usually the most particular with what their sons are wearing and sleeping in.
You will love having a boy!
I want to be just like you someday! ;) Cogratulations.
Well I have 3 boys and would LOVE a girl, but no such luck! My boys have been the sweetest babies and are very much momma's boys! Just be careful when changing diapers...we've been sprayed numerous times!
Post a Comment