I ripped this from my younger but looks older than me sister's post. . .
This picture is from November but I laugh at it. Mia was over and Granny pulled out the old Bristle blocks for the grankids to play with. It wasn't too much longer till Mia proudly displayed her creation...
"Look at my temply I built" she proudly proclaimed. This is concerning to me. It gives the wrong impression of what kind of mother Kris really is...she is NOT that good.See she deserved that first line! :)
Do you see the love I grew up with? I think it explains so much of the way I am. :)
Side note. I can fell the baby moving now. Kinda fun. My ultra sound is in 8 days. I am praying for a girl - life would simply be so much easier! No clothes to store, no nursery change - the list really goes on. :)
Yesterday I put on *tried to put on* some shorts that fit me just 2 weeks ago. This is disheartening. I think the baby is more kicking on the "little bit tight" waistband of my pants right now. Wow, seriously could have done 20 kick counts since I typed the "side note" part of this post.
I know what some of you are thinking "oh it's a rambunctious little boy!" Hold your horses! Because KAYLEE was a beastly child in the womb. There were times when she would kick me in bed and Dustin would say it hurt HIM and my belly would be not even touching his back! I remember responding - Yeah - trying being me! Her little punching bag! It's like a war zone in there! So my girls are rambunctious too :)- at least in the womb. :)-
Side Note #2. About a month ago I helped myself to two of Mia's candies. She said "HEY!" I quickly said, "one is for mom, one is for the baby!" "OK!" she said happily! And she now brings me two of EVERYTHING to eat, happily and always telling me which one is for the baby.
She walked by me yesterday and my pants were not done up and my belly was all hanging out and nasty (this IS what I do in the comfort of my own home! and it WAS the shorts that didn't fit.) Her little eyes lit up she was SOOOO excited "Mommy! Your tummy is getting BIG!" I hope she can make it all the way till September! she is so excited.
Kaylee on the other hand, is pretty sure that the baby is in my boobs. Hmm.
I was letting an uncle know that we messed up somewhere because she thinks her tummy is right at the lower part of her ribs. If I say that my (or her) tummy is down by the belly button, she corrects me "no that the beri button!" Her uncle informed me that she is actually pretty correct and that the stomach is higher up - like she says. Obviously I have never had anatomy. I never took a history class in college either. Last one was in High School. Pretty crazy since I have a 4 year degree from BYU. . . hmmm. I mean at Ricks I took History of Music and that counted! :) I am a little more stupid because of it - I know because I learn something new from Glen Beck everyday! I really should read more. Don't blogs count? :)
6 comments:
You ARE that good of a mamma! Wthan likes to make "huge temples" as well with blocks.. I think it's cute! Cant wait to find out what you are having!!!
You and your sister are funny!
I can't wait for you ultrasound. Too bad I don't have any baby boy stuff left, just in case.
I love having three girls! It is easier...
One time when I was pregnant I told Ryan that I felt sick and my stomach hurt, holding onto my big belly. He said, "Didn't you look at that picture of how the baby shoves stuff out of the way in that pregnancy book? Your stomach is all the way up here!" At least someone's paying attention.
That is so adorable that she would construct a mini temple! You guys must be doing something right, huh?!
You made me laugh out loud at least twice, Mark felt the need to ask what I was laughing about and he laughed also. You're sister is hilarious and I love that the baby is growing in your boobs. I don't care what you say, you are still skinny :)
your posts are hilarious, thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment