Monday, May 4, 2009

testing 1 2 3

Just testing! :) So I guess I haven't had comments working, so I am trying to fix that now. :)

4 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Yea!!!I'm so glad you figured that out. I've wanted to make comments on quite a few of your posts. I thought that idea for the dresser was so cute. I would have never thought of it. Your little girls are so cute. I'm glad your comments are working now.

Lisa said...

Go Kristina! You can make cute crafty things at home AND manage your online technology. Look out, world! :)

tammy said...

I just thought you didn't want comments : )

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

That was a super cute idea for your dresser! My house is full of hand-me-down furniture (if you can call it that anymore). I love the pictures of your girls in their Easter dresses too! So cute!