In my previous post I touched on some things (make sure you read that too please - because we really need to be informed and we need to act. ) I am just not super internet savvy - so I am going to have to just type out an audio played on TV from President Obama. The first is from April 4, 2007.
"It is my belief that not just politically but also economically it is better for us to start getting a system signed in place - a universal heath care system signed into law by the end of my first term as president - And build off that system to further . . . to make it more rational . . . by the way, Canada did not start off immediately with a single payer system. They had a similar transition step."
UM HELLO! I don't want Canada's system and I don't want a "single payer system" that is code for government run healthcare that he is quickly NOW backpedaling on and trying to say that he only wants a "public option." This is obviously not his REAL goal - as you see from above - it is the one that can "pass" for now.
Next from Pres Obama on April 3, 2007
"But transitioning a system is a very difficult and costly and lengthy enterprise. It is not like you could turn on a switch and you go from one system to another."
AGAIN - he doesn't care the cost, and he know it will be costly. I found this on a website. It is well worth the 2 min of your time to watch. http://www.the912project.com/2010/03/12/312-spend-two-minutes-understand-the-deficit-increase/
3/12: Spend Two Minutes, Understand The Deficit Increase
Sorry I need someone to teach me that cool linky thing.
On that same site is a video clip of only 5 seconds but it SPEAKS VOLUMES. It is Nancy Pelosi explaining why we must pass the heath care bill. IN HER OWN PROFOUND WORDS: "But we have to pass the bill so that you can uh find out what is in it."
(She is a spokesman for the President.)
I am pretty sure that I am supposed to get to see what is on a bill before I let my ELECTED officials know what I want. That is the STUPIDEST statement I have EVER heard from the white house. WORSE than some miss spellings or even the intelligent Obama saying that he had visited all 57 states.
My favorite part of the Health care bill is that the congress and senate and all those high hogs WILL NOT live by the same health care system they pass on to us. They still get their 5 STAR plan. Wow are things really messed up! WE pay THEIR salary!
It was mentioned that right now the senate bill can't even pass the senate, and might not pass the congress - but could STILL END UP ON THE PRESIDENTS desk to sign. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
It was also brought up that 20 Years ago - there was a case of abortion ROWE vs WADE in which the progressives argued that no one should be able to tell a woman what to do with her own body. THOSE SAME PEOPLE NOW are trying to pass law that would make some radical things happen to your healthcare and YOUR body. They could even have the power to take foods off the shelves and demand that you don't eat certain things. Did you know that they are trying to outlaw SALT in New York? Coming from a Pregnant woman who craves salty and sweet things THIS IS NOT COOL! :)
TWO LAST THINGS:
Some say that HEATH CARE is a HUMAN RIGHT. According to the Declaration of Independence: "all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
It was pointed out several times that if you say the Government is the one who "gives" rights, (and NOT GOD) then the Government can take it away.
Being a Christian it feels harsh to say that heath care is not a human right. But it is not. Nor is education. ONCE education, heath care or even a JOB become a right - then you don't have to work for them, they are given to you - you don't appreciate them and you won't EXCELL. Why on earth would I work my buns off at college to get a job - when I know I have a right to one and the governent will just give me one. And how much would you love it if Doctors, teachers and the like stopped going to school? Where would the progress be in medicine, educationand the like? GOD gave us rights. GOD gave us the freedom to choose. It was a precious gift, because it cost Him 1/3 part of His children before we even came to earth. But we have the RIGHT TO CHOOSE so that we can grow. We can choose to be lazy - we can choose to work. Government given "rights" really are just Satan's plan.
In all of this the BIGGEST lesson to learn is to "prepare for the worst and hope for the best." Get out of Debt, Get your food storage, and become as self reliant as you can. Cause if things get ugly, you will be ready - and you won't have to compromise things. Heavenly Father's plan includes hard work and sacrifice. Satan's plan was all about hand outs. Please, Please prepare, pray and get involved.
Oh, and if you are still reading - bless you! :) I also found a fun little video of a congressman saying, "if they don't tie our hands, we will continue to steal." Nice real nice.
1 comment:
Amen Sister!
Post a Comment