So, I have to admit that I am going to have to break my "GOAL" of not buying myself anymore clothes this year. I need a new bra. I am litterally "spilling out" of mine. its giving me double boob. I could exactly face book that but I have only women readers on my blog (that I know of) so my secret is safe here! :) LOL. I also eventually will prob buy myself a pair of Maternity pants since the kind I have were from Good Will 5 years ago and mainly have "Pouches" that I just pull down below the belly, and well it's not a pretty picture. But otherwise I am happy to say that it is MARCH and I have not bought myself a SINGLE item of clothing.
I did see a ring I really "needed" lol and asked my 4 year old to buy it for me for my Bday in a couple months. :) She agreed. And I had a 30% off coupon. LoL. That is all that I have bought myself. And as Nasty as I may look in my Goodwill maternity clothes, I am OK not getting me any - except for eventually a possible pair of pants. But SINCE my due date is stinkin SEPT 25th in ARIZONA I mainly plan on living in dresses. I will look like a tent.
Speaking of, I am looking for sign ups - Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs & Friday for friends who wouldn't mind a "beached whale" lying on the side of their pool. Please sign up below. i will drive up to 10 min for a cool pool. My sis in law is giving me a prego swim suit. I really don't know how to make just ONE work - but we will see. :)
Oh yes, we heard a heart beat friday which is a good thing because that was something "lacking" with the miscarriages.
I must confess, I had 9 donuts in 3 days. I have never had cravings like this one. And it is very easy to justify eating a little more since I am going to get fat anyways. I will try to be strong. :) I am still playing volleyball and running with my girlfriends. They are running to tone up or loose weight. I am running so I can eat donuts. It's not as much fun running when you will really "never see results". I will try to be strong. ;)
My doc said I can't wake surf. I don't think she understands what it is. You only go 8 - 10 miles an hour it's not like it is wakeboarding at 18 miles an hour or slalom skiing at 28. I think I am going to make her watch a wakesurfing video on our next visit so she will approve the activity. Otherwise there will be girls nights at my house every friday that my hubby leaves to waterski this summer. . . while I carry, nourish and bear his child. (oh I am already bitter. :)
7 comments:
You make me laugh. And now I am craving donuts. Connor was a Sept. baby, so I know what you'll be going through. Dresses were the best! Way to go on not buying any clothes. I was just looking in my closet and getting discouraged that I don't have very many spring/summer skirts that fit anymore since I lost weight, but I guess that's a good thing. Just not good for my wallet.
I'm a blog stalker :). Congrats on being pregnant!! The summers are the worst; hopefully you have friends with pools that you can use to keep you cool.
I had no idea you were pregnant again! Did I miss the blog post? Congrats! I'm excited you were able to get prego so quick. You mentioned something about something "lacking" on the miscarriages. Have you had more than the 2?
ok so I totally understand your donut cravings, if i could have it my way i would have one everyday till she pops out (maybe two a day). I dont have a pool but we have a community pool...i am a supporter or prego mom's at the pool. who else is preggers in our ward? I have friends that are preggers too that would love to be involved in some sun bathing and floating in nice cool water for the summer.
Hey, just answering your question about cleaning the gas stove. It did not take off the finish. It didn't even scratch the finish on mine and I scrubbed really hard! Hope that helps.
You can come hang out with me and the baby at the pool this summer! It's a community pool but I can give you the key to take it over whenever you want or go with you and chat for a bit, don't think the little one will be outside to long tho.
PS. I love doughnuts, are you a fan of Krispy Kreme or do you just do Duncan? If you have never had Krispy Kreme allow me to introduce you and I will be bringing them by soon enough - once I'm not scared to take the baby in the car alone that is!
Kristina you are so dang funny... I will come over to your house for a girls night every friday since my husband will most likely be gone traveling...Oh and I couldn't say no to desserts either and ate whatever the heck I wanted- you eventually lose the weight, right?! :)
Post a Comment