Friday, March 19, 2010

Little Craftin' & Our Country


So when my sister came to visit we did a few crafts. I keep saying she should move down here cause we would do stuff like that all the time! Anyways, I just put the finishing touches on them last night. Ok, really I have to add wire to hang them from but that is it. :) I think they are fun and cute.
I am MAD because I don't have the cute little pumpkins she did. Mine stink really. So I refuse to glue on the one I did, in hopes to find cute smaller pumpkins (like the stars) if you see them LET ME KNOW! Thanks to my friend Kelli for letting me copy hers. NOTE to self for the next time - don't use MDF board - she used maple and the U nails went in like a breeze - NOT true of MDF board - but hey- they were scraps I had :)

Sorry I have NO idea how to flip the picture! :)


I am working on getting the quotes down better or a link. But seriously this heath care stuff is going to be shoved on us and we have to make our voice heard! Our healthcare system is the best in the world - BAR NONE and although there are things that we can do to improve it - giving the government control of it is NOT the solution. I know that they are just pushing the "public option" right now - but that is NOT their end goal. As soon as I can get the TV back from the kids :) I will share the quote from Obama essentially saying we have to take baby steps to get to a system like Canada's. UMMM HELLO, Canadians come HERE if they need certain specialists or really good care. UMMM, our top 5 hospitals do more research trials than ALL OF the Canadian hospitals combine do. (That goes for some other Countries too.)

My mother in law is Canadian and she will admit to the crapiness of their system in MANY ways!

I don't know all the answers - but seriously washington is thinking of using a "slaughter" rule which essentially says they can "pass" it with out voting on it. WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?
BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT MOST AMERICAN'S ARE AGAINST THIS BILL! And the congressmen don't want you to know who voted for it - because they know it will hurt their re - election chances! UMMM HELLO? I am paying THEIR salary. They NEED to answer to ME!

Please pray for our country and our constitution, to be able to stand as it was originally written. As inspired by God.




No comments: