Monday at the dinner table Mia picked up her cup and like a 10 year old asked, "So dad, how was work?" Oh my, she really is growing up on me!
At goodwill yesterday - Mia stops by the porcelan dolls "Oh she's geourgeous. I will save my money so I can come back and get one." I nodded. (When my kids want something I ask if they have any money for it, they say, "no", I say, "then you will have to save your money so you can come back and get it." can you tell?)
Grandma was with us and asked Mia if she could buy it for her, Mia said, "No, but you could get it for my birthday!" (in 4 months) Can you tell that is the other thing I say? :)
Grandma persisted. It took about 3 times for Grandma to convince her that she could just get it for her today, just for fun! I love this kid!
Mia has been carrying it around like a baby for the past two days. She loves her. And I love that if she breaks there is no guilt cause she was $5. I did have to do the Lysol spray though! :) Although Kaylee was asleep in the car, she got one too of course :) And I think she looks quite like her! :)
Mia just said "mom I am so happy I have a real doll. :) We did always buy these "fake ones" before and tried to make her pretend.
3 comments:
that's so cute! the treasures you can find at goodwill! :)
So cute.
I love porcelain dolls! My mom just got out my old collection for my girls. So much fun! Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment