Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today in Mia's prayer she said "and we are having a baby. And when mom is a grandma then I will be a mom. . . "

We ask the girls if they want to tickle dad or mom, despite strong appeal by me, they chose to tickle mom. It was torturous! So Finally I screamed out "Don't! You'll hurt the baby!" The girls quickly turned on Dustin, pulling him off of me. :) Worked like a charm!


Had a dream last night that a couple and us were playing games with coupons instead of cards. . . how sick am I?

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Wow!!! You're preggo?! That's so exciting. I'm absolutely jealous! Congrats. Tom and I have had no luck since the miscarriage ( a whole year ago). Cute story! Love ya

Miche said...

Your comment about the movie made me laugh so hard! I had to tell you before I forgot. :)